Cruden shows new simulator for ADAS and autonomous vehicle controller testing
At the recent Automotive Testing Expo, we showcased how driver-in-the-loop (DIL) simulators can improve the validity of ADAS simulations with live demonstrations of our simulator, set up for ADAS and autonomous vehicle controller development. Meet the ADAS-604-F3 simulator and see the possibilities for testing human reactions in full autonomous vehicle testing.
Read more about the value of driving simulators to ADAS controller development.
With a driver-in-the-loop simulator, ADAS engineers can save money and time, conduct research more quickly
- Test controller decision-making in handover moments and emergency scenarios with real drivers in a safe, repeatable environment
- Process large numbers of different drivers through a test programme
- Evaluate endless algorithms more efficiently without the cost and time of going to a test track
- No expensive prototypes
Introducing the Cruden ADAS-406-F3 simulator
- Highly immersive simulator with professional projection system and realistic content
- Accurate steering feel and motion (6-DOF)
- ADAS integration; VIRES, dSPACE ASM, TASS Prescan