Cruden has two exciting new job opportunities.
Cruden develops professional open architecture driving simulators for the automotive, motorsport and marine industries. We supply flexible, durable, high performing real-time simulators and their modular components: hardware, software, vehicle models, content and projection systems.
We are looking for a Support Engineer, to maintain and support our simulators worldwide. As a Support Engineer you are the first point of contact for all of our customers. Our customers expect that you will solve their problems quickly and proficiently. Travelling is an essential part of this job.
Responsibilities & duties;
- Offer support both remotely, from our office in Amsterdam, and on-site at the customer premises.
- Offer assistance during installation of simulators.
- Test and manage incoming parts for repair (mechanical and IT).
- Handling orders for spare parts.
- Prepare, plan and execute maintenance and support visits.
We are looking for a candidate who can work autonomously as well as in a team. Travelling is an integral part of the job as is solving problems on the spot. This requires a hands-on mentality and creativity. You must be a problem solver with good communication skills.
You should have at least a B.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent. You should posses a car driving license. Good knowledge of English and Dutch in speech and writing is also required.
Experience as a Support Engineer is not a requirement, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who is willing to learn all technical details of Cruden simulators.
Cruden develops simulators that enable F1 teams to build faster cars and coastguards to be ready to save people from the next big storm. Our simulators are key tools in the development of the cars of the future and in research for safe and comfortable autonomous transport.
We are looking for a motivated content developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing content for simulators for the automotive, motorsports and marine markets.
You will be working within a team of content developers who, like you, are among the best in their fields. Both individually and as a team, you will develop content that, next to looking good, meets requirements regarding rendering performance, annotations, and specific usability cases.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, flexible, pragmatic and have a Can Do mentality. You will work autonomously as well as in a team. Together with your team you will strive to find the ever-changing balance between top quality graphics and a short time-to-market. A passion for cars and/or fast ships is an advantage.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Modeling of vehicles & crafts in 3D;
- Modeling of race tracks and road networks in 3D;
- Modeling of shorelines and landscapes in 3D;
- Developing shaders;
- Liaising with software developers regarding development of tooling;
- Animation of objects in the scene.
Required education and experience:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in content development for simulation or serious gaming;
- Relevant diploma in graphical modeling;
- Extensive 3D Studio Max and Photoshop skills are necessary;
- Experience with real-time rendering in Unity is advantageous;
- Experience with lidar data and OpenDrive road-descriptions is advantageous;
- Good knowledge of English both in speech and writing.
Do you have what it takes to develop content used by the most demanding people in the business, such as F1 drivers and navy seals? Then join our team!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are interested in in the subject line.