These are the current opportunities available at Cruden, if you would like to send us your CV for consideration, please write to this address: email@example.com
- Mechanical Engineer – Cruden zoekt een Mechanical Engineer met ervaring om ons engineering team te versterken. In deze rol ben je verantwoordelijk voor het ontwerpen van mechanische oplossingen waar je de spil bent in het proces van concept tot productie. Please click here for the full job specification.
- Senior Rendering Software Engineer – The successful candidate will be working on software modules used in all of Crudens simulator products. Please click here for the full job specification.
- Test Automation Engineer – The successful candidate will be working on automated testing of software (modules) used in all of our simulator products. Please click here for the full job specification.
- Product Owner – The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire Panthera Software Suite, which caters both the Marine and the Vehicle simulation markets. Please click here for the full job specification.
- Project Engineer – This role will included researching, specifying and configuring all items related to a simulation setup. Please click here for the full job description.
- Senior Technical Artist – The successful candidate will know their way around 3D Studio Max and enjoy striking the perfect balance between amazing graphics, fast rendering and efficient creation together with our graphical artists. Please click here for the full job description.
Interested? CONTACT US
SIGN-UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
To keep up-to-date with the latest news and company information, please subscribe below to sign up for our newsletter.SUBSCRIBE
FREE PANTHERA DOWNLOAD
Welcome to Cruden’s no-cost, license-free version of its Panthera simulation software. Users can run simulations, modify and expand vehicle models, add interfaces to hardware and use custom cars and tracks.DOWNLOAD